Sunny explains Barack Obama’s “you didn’t build that” quote with a sammie.
Category Archives: Obama List
Obama-rama-ding-dong, 2010 BP Oil Spill Flashback
Has it been two years already ? This video is a powerful 4+ minute timeline of Obama’s ineptness and lack of leadership which he still proves on a daily basis. Great clips of Olbermann and Matthews without the spittles and tingles.
….then there’s this little nugget putting the whole mess into song. Warning: May cause earworm 😀
I can see November from my front porch and voting RINO – Romney is Not Obama !
Filed under Obama List
Filed under Obama List, Politics Schmalitics
Filed under New Media, Obama List
Preezy’s Own Words
The only success he’s had in uniting, are the celebrity/moneybags fatcat checkbooks with his campaign war chest. Then whines about it ?
Filed under Obama List
Crikesey, where’s the Preezy Obamadramarama for his executive order to ban discrimination for his, you know, pals ? Oh here it is 🙂
Filed under Mama Grizzlies, New Media, Obama List
Crazy Time: Labor Wants to BAN Child Labor on FAMILY farms, butt, butt…….
First, the OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE photo
Now, you, me and a farm family….
Michelle Obama wants to hug them ? Well according to her “not campaigning” schedule next week…
Monday, April 30, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
1:20 PM MDT Speaks to Obama campaign volunteers and supporters.
3:00 PM MDT Delivers remarks during the Opening Ceremony for the 2012 Warrior Games. More than 200 wounded, ill and injured service members and veterans will compete in the third annual Warrior Games.
5:40 PM MST Arrives at Tucson International Airport where she will be greeted by youth volunteers at Tucson Village Farm, a working urban farm built by and for the young people of Tucson.6:10 PM MST Delivers remarks at a fundraiser.
And here’s the backstory
GREENVILLE, SC —
It’s common to see teenagers under 18 working on Ronald Martin’s dairy farm in Westminster.
“They do some vital jobs here on the farm,” Dairy Farmer, Ronald Martin said.
The Department of Labor wants a law in place to keep children from working on farms, even if it’s a family farm.
Seriously ? Help me MOTUS !
Filed under Heroes and Hypocrites, Obama List, Politics Schmalitics, Uncategorized
So, How GREEN Was Your Earth Day ?
Hmmmm? Hmmmm? Hmmmm? Well, maybe not this green, but more snarkilicious details over at MOTUS, Queen of All Things Green and Other Color Pops
Now here in the ole’hometown, we do have an annual Ode to Garbage held at this beautiful park built on a mountain of garbage. Of course, all events were cancelled today due to historic Gore-bal Warming monsoon rain conditions. It’s almost as though Mother Earth did this on purpose….stay inside, leave me alone!
Filed under Heroes and Hypocrites, Obama List, Political Snark
Voters: This Is Why Obama Must Be Fired in November
From the blog CommonSense Government:
In 1887, a Scottish history professor at the University of
Edinborough, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some
2,000 years prior:
“A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a
permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until
the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts
from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for
the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with
the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal
policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship.”
“The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the beginning of
history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations
always progressed through the following sequence:
>From bondage to spiritual faith;
>From spiritual faith to great courage;
>From courage to liberty;
>From liberty to abundance;
>From abundance to complacency;
>From complacency to apathy;
>From apathy to dependence;
>From dependence back into bondage.”
There couldn’t be more at stake than on Nov 2012.
Filed under Heroes and Hypocrites, Obama List
Why yes, he’s “historic” all right…..
graphic: Mad Magazine
Obama’s Historic Firsts Doug Ross does all the hard work so you don’t have to 🙂
• First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government
• First President to Violate the War Powers Act
• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels
• First President to issue an unlawful “recess-appointment” while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department).
• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
• First President to Defy a Federal Judge’s Court Order to Cease Implementing the ‘Health Care Reform’ Law
• First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to “The DREAM Act”, which could not pass Congress
• First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party
• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on ‘Shovel-Ready’ Jobs — and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs
• First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air
• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters
• First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat
• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases
• First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler
• First President to “Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions”
• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees
• First President to Terminate America’s Ability to Put a Man into Space.
• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places
• First President to Have a Law Signed By an ‘Auto-pen’ Without Being “Present”
• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It
• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory
• First President to refuse to comply with a House Oversight Committee subpoena.
• First President to File Lawsuits Against the States He Swore an Oath to Protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, etc.)
• First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago
• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case
• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts
• First President to allow Mexican police to conduct law enforcement activities on American soil
• First President to Golf 90 or More Times in His First Three Years in Office
But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc.
Filed under New Media, Obama List