If you use Amazon, my good friend at White House Dossier has a portal you can use to help support his fabulous blog. He gets a few cents for every order at no extra cost to you. Just use this Link. Thanks !
Tag Archives: White House Dossier
It could have been worse, oy vey, Howard Wolowitz, ouch.
So, how are we doing so far? I saw over at White House Dossier another livestream/campaign road trip by our President promoting, wait for it, jobs! I missed it, but whenever I hear about Obama concerned about jobs, I think of Shelby Fluffy. I have a feeling I didn’t miss anything…new.
A range war was brewing in Nevada, Ted Cruz was fighting terrorists, a child fighting for his life is requesting donations to help pay for medical expenses, the DC Cherry Blossom Festival is going on without a President or First Lady …. but there is
Then there is golf too. Sigh.
Back in 2008, when I was thrown off liberal blogs for questioning The NEW (cha-cha-cha) Lord and Saviour Obama Presidential candidate, I started this blog. As a political and news junkie, and an old white woman, I was called a racist, sour graper, bitter clinger and stupid. I was never banned, but left the left when I knew I wasn’t wanted. So I sought to cross the desert alone, but I did find welcoming communities of like minds and concerns, and it was good. Here are some of them :
The Crawdad Hole : The Klown Rules, as does his community of the sharpest and most in-the-know recovering Democrats. Or as I’d like to call them, family of like minds. Like sipping on Dewar’s Honey, comforting with some gas.
The White House Dossier : A real life media and White House correspondent with that in-the-know how the suck up press works. Keep it bookmarked for those annoying Official President O’Breezy schedules, speeches and tee times. Keith’s community of commenters are like a comforting tea trolly that rolls by no matter what time zone you’re in.
Last, but not leastus, MOTUS : A free for all snark-fest of the most comforting, in a discomforting political environment, award winning commenters on the intertubes !
The above treasures and my precious blogroll (>>>>over there>>>) make me happy, happy, happy. Please visit and enjoy. I’ll be back soon….
How beautiful is flyover country ? This …..
More information at the Exeter, Missoui Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Here’s a little story on how it’s done, high tech GPS is part of the secret:
Getting “lost” is part of the fun ? This family called 911 when they got “lost” …. and a happy, but maybe a little embarrassing, ending 🙂
Blog idea and a h/t to Keith Koffler’s White House Dossier
….so I’m reaching for my big stick too, Judge Jeanine Pirro. Yes, she’s legal and a lot smarter than you Dear Leader.
This is must watch amazing. Judge Jeanine sucked me in with her first couple of sentences then watched the rest of the 11 minutes without blinking and I don’t think I took a breath either.
Weren’t you blown away too? I think she’s been reading all our blogs and tweets and facebook pages. I sent this video to my old anti-war pals and asked why they weren’t rallying to help prevent Obama’s Folly (or as one friend put it, Operation Petulant Pussy).
Though I’m sad innocents are dying at the hands of evil (still not convinced Obama’s Snakeoil Sales Department pitching propaganda videos are proof of who’s doing the actual gassing, the floors are too clean, the skin is too pink), it’s all just too stagey and squirrelly to me. Great discussion on just that over at TCH and WHD.
Still not convinced Mr President, then here lies (pun intended) the rest of my problem, over at Forbes’ Merrill Matthews summary of why we just don’t trust you anymore.
Or a random twitter post that summed you up also “the children, the children, the children, but God Bless Planned Parenthood”.
And, can we really afford to lob billions of dollars worth of missiles into the desert and can’t even afford to re-open the White House tours to the people?
My friend Keith Koffler’s blog rounded up the Top Two Dozen Obama Phony Scandals and they are dirtier than the bottom of the Sarah Palin dumpster corporate media has been diving in since 2008. When I read Keith’s list, I retired the tinfoil, sold all my stock in Alcoa and decided to spend the rest of my political activist days just being crabby. To wit:
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.
2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one:
◾The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
◾The changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video
◾The refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack
3. Watching the AP: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.
4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.
5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.
6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
7. Potential Holder Perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.
8. Sebelius demands payment: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for ObamaCare.
9. The Pigford scandal: An Agriculture Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who probably didn’t face discrimination.
10. GSA gone wild: The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $823,000 training conference in Las Vegas, featuring a clown and a mind readers. Resulted in the resignation of the GSA administrator.
11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando. An assistant secretary was fired.
12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made “extemporaneous partisan remarks” during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.
13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name “Richard Windsor” when corresponding by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.
15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.
17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden’s office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.
19. Sestak, we’ll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
20. I’ll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the “Dream Act.”
21. The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer: It’s not clear who hacked the CBS reporter’s computer as she investigated the Benghazi scandal, but the Obama administration and its allies had both the motive and the means to do it.
22. An American Political Prisoner: The sudden decision to arrest Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on unrelated charges after protests in the Arab world over his anti-Muslim video is an extraordinarily suspicious coincidence. “We’re going to go out and we’re going to prosecute the person that made that video,” Hillary Clinton allegedly told the father of one of the ex-SEALs killed in Banghazi.
23. Get rid of inconvenient IGs: Corporation for National and Community Service Inspector General Gerald Walpin was fired in 2009 as he fought wasteful spending and investigated a friend of Obama’s, Sacramento Mayor and former NBA player Kevin Johnson. The White House says Walpin was incompetent.
24. Influence peddling: An investigation is underway of Alejandro Mayorkas, director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, who has been nominated by Obama for the number two post at the Department of Homeland Security. Mayorkas may have used his position to unfairly obtain U.S. visas for foreign investors in company run by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Anthony Rodman.
So, maybe wearing a crab hat isn’t as raaaaacist as wearing tinfoil ? I may be onto something, something good, I don’t know……